Statistics were gathered over the course of 50 interviews.
1) All Heavy Metal Musicians believe in the first law of thermodynamics - 100%.
2) No Musicians would take an immortality pill - 100%
3) All Metal Musicians can name the performance, or recording, the date, and their age when they decided they were going go be Metal Musicians.
4) All musicians' average age is greater than their audience's average age by 10 years - 100%
5) Theater and Club acts earn a living below the federal poverty level - 100% - 2016 was a record year for the music industry in terms of revenue, however this windfall did not make it down to the Artists who actually MAKE THE FUCKING MUSIC. This is a problem.