At The Gate Of Sethu, the seventh studio album by extreme technical death metal band NILE, sold 3,800 copies the first week of release and debuted on the Billboard Top 200 chart at #131. The album clinched the #2 position on the Billboard Heatseekers chart and #10 on the Current Hard Music charts.
In Canada, ATGOS debuted at #109 on the Top 200 Soundscan chart and #12 on the Hard Music chart. Other worldwide At The Gate Of Sethu first-week chart positions include: #27 in Germany (career best), #37 in Finland, #61 in Austria (career best), and #61 in Switzerland (career best).
At The Gate Of Sethu was produced and mixed by Neil Kernon (Nevermore, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide). Cover artwork is by Greek artist Seth Siro Anton (Exodus, Soilwork, Paradise Lost). Track listing for the digi-pak version is:
01. Enduring The Eternal Molestation Of Flame
02. The Fiends Who Come To Steal The Magick Of The Deceased
03. The Inevitable Degradation Of Flesh
04. When My Wrath Is Done
05. Slaves Of Xul
06. The Gods Who Light Up The Sky At The Gate Of Sethu
07. Natural Liberation Of Fear Through The Ritual Deception Of Death
08. Ethno-Musicological Cannibalisms
09. Tribunal Of The Dead
10. Supreme Humanism Of Megalomania
11. The Chaining Of The Iniquitous
12. Enduring The Eternal Molestation Of Flame (Instrumental) – BONUS TRACK
13. The Inevitable Degradation Of Flesh (Instrumental) – BONUS TRACK